Crunchy Peanut Butter Oat Bars
A high protein peanut crunch at any tme of the day
Prep time: 20 mins
Freeze Time: 30 mins
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Put the dates in a food processor and pulse until they form a ball.
- Transfer to a bowl and add nuts, oats and cacao then mix evenly.
- Warm the peanut butter with the maple syrup in a saucepan then pour over the dry ingredients.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and then press down to flatten the mixture.
- Put them in the freezer for 30 mins
- Cut into squares and eat.