Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Amazing ice-cream doesn't have to come from cows!
Prep time: 20 mins
Freeze Time: 4 hrs
Ready in: 4 hrs 20 mins
- 2 x 400g tins of coconut milk
- ½ cup (118ml) almond milk
- 10 medjool dates
- dash of water
- ¾ cup (75g) raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Place the dates and & a dash of water into a food processor then blend until smooth
- Add in the coconut milk, almond milk and peanut butter. Process until smooth.
- Pour into a tin and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving