Peanut Butter Cheesecake
No refined sugars, gluten free and so delicious!
Prep time: 20 mins
Freeze Time: 1 hour
Ready in: 1.5 hour
- 1 cup (120g) of almonds
- 8 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup. (25g) raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) cashews
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60ml) melted coconut oil
- ½ cup (118ml) almond milk
- 50g melted raw chocolate
- A handful of crushed peanuts
- Place the almonds, dates and cacao into a food processor and process until
- Add in the water and pulse until the mixture sticks together and forms a
- Press the mixture into a 6 x 3the tin, making sure it’s firm.
- Place the tin into the freezer and leave to harden whilst making the filling.
- Place the cashews and almond milk into a food processor and process until
- Add in the peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup and process until
smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the top of the base and return to the freezer for 1 hour to
- Once set, remove the cheesecake from the freezer and take it out of its tin
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cheesecake and sprinkle over the
- Place back in the freezer until ready to eat, I’d recommend defrosting 15 minutes before eating.