Peanut Butter Cookies
Our Utta Nutta Nut Butter cookies are the perfect accompaniment with a cup of tea for when you want to steal 10 minutes for yourself.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Ready in: 28 mins
- 240g natural salted peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt as a topping
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl then place in fridge for 30 mins.
- Preheat over 200 C/ 400F/ GAS 6
- Roll the mixture into 20 ping pong sized balls then press gently between palms to softly flatten. They will also spread when in oven.
- Place on a non- stick baking tray a few centimetres apart. Bake for 8 mins.
- Allow to cool for a few mins then transfer onto wire rack.
- Grind some sea salt over them for an added kick if desired.